29 May 2020
We’ve been given the green light to reopen our office from Monday June 1st. It’ll be great to get the team back together in one place even though they’ve all been fantastic working from home throughout the lockdown. Back to normality for us!
A few things have changed to maintain social distancing and keep our team and customers safe in the workplace:
- Desks have been measured and are at least 2m apart to keep our team at a safe distance
- We’ve supplied our team with face masks and provided hand sanitiser around the office
- Our meeting room is out of action for the foreseeable future due to the size
- The office door will be locked, all customers must knock for access
- Essential visits to our office only, visitors must remain 2m away from our team
Even though we’re reopening our office, we ask that as many customers as possible stick to our contactless letting process - we still want to limit the face to face interaction as much as possible. That means online applications, contactless rent payments and making use of our virtual viewings where possible. You can read more about our contactless process here.
Thank you to all of our customers and our team for your support and cooperation over the past few months.