Why should you care?
It is important for us to display our compliance documents to show that we are accredited to be offering the services that we do. As a client, you need to be sure that you use services from a licensed agent who is backed up by the appropriate authorities. By displaying our certificates you can rest assured, using our services, that we are fully registered with all appropriate authorities.
If you have any questions about our accreditation, our fees or our complaints procedure then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Client Money Protection (CMP)
The Property Ombudsman (TPO)
Our membership number for TPOS is L850. You can search their membership in the event of wanting to make a formal complaint about our services here.
Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
We are members of the Deposit Protection Service (DPS), our membership ID is 1363994. You can check to see if your deposit is properly protected by following this link.
The following prices apply to Residential and Commercial property services. We are required by law to display all of our prices inclusive of VAT.
- Full Management & Lettings Service - Letting Fee: £150.00 INC VAT (Payable when re-let) Monthly Management Fee: 12.0% INC VAT (Subject to a minimum of £44.40 INC VAT and a maximum of £108.00 INC VAT)
- Let Only Service: £600.00 INC VAT (Payable at the start of the tenancy)
- Deposit registration and release: £48.00 INC VAT (Included under full management)
- Photographic inventory of property to be cross-examined on tenant move out £50.00 INC VAT (Included under full management)
- Annual Gas Safety Certificate: £60.00 INC VAT
- Smoke alarms and Carbon monoxide alarms supplied and installed: First alarm £48.00 INC VAT Units thereafter: £18.00 INC VAT
- Electrical Safety Test (EICR Test): £142.00 INC VAT
- EPC: £90 INC VAT
- Ultralets employed tradespeople will be charged at £27.00 INC VAT p/h + Materials
- The organisation of property maintenance: 12% INC VAT of the invoice (subject to a minimum of £12.00 INC VAT and a maximum of £72.00 INC VAT per job)
- Full refurbishment project management: 12% INC VAT of the total quote.
- Reinstating utilities at a property £36.00 INC VAT per utility + Cost of credit on prepayment meters (If required)
- Arrangement and submission of paperwork relating to an HMO license including floorplans to the local authority: £400.00+VAT
- Property floor plans £120.00 INC VAT
- Service of section 13 notice to increase rent £36.00 INC VAT
- Service of section 21 notice to regain possession £72.00 INC VAT
- Property sourcing 1.8% INC VAT with a minimum of £1,800.00 INC VAT
- Sales fee 1.8% INC VAT with a minimum of £1,800.00 INC VAT
- Key deposits: £10.00 per key (To be collected from the office with 2 hours notice)
- Attending to give access to the property (24Hrs): £36.00 INC VAT (Payable on attendance)
- Amending or renewing a tenancy agreement: £48.00 INC VAT
- Application holding deposit: Equivalent to 1-week rent held for up to 14 days & deducted from the deposit paid on move-in.
- 5-week deposit payable in addition to the first month's rent on or before the day you move in.
IN-HOUSE COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks have elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.