At Ultralets, we understand that being a landlord can be a lot of work. You have to find tenants, screen them, and collect rent. You also have to make sure that your properties are well-maintained, which can be a time-consuming and expensive process.
That's where our in-house maintenance team comes in. We are here to take care of all of your maintenance needs, so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
Our team consists of experienced and qualified tradesmen who can handle any maintenance issue that may arise at your property. We've got Ben, Callum, Darren, Mitch, Phil and Tony 🛠️
These guys all bring a wide range of experience, from plumbing and carpentry to gardening and painting. We can also handle emergency repairs, so you can be sure that we will be there to help you if something goes wrong outside of normal business hours.
Engineer Spotlight - Ben Collinson
Our second longest-serving engineer - joined at the start of November 2020. He is a huge character and always up for a laugh, but takes his work very seriously and holds himself to a high standard for our clients.
Ben's always ready to get stuck into a challenge, but performs particularly well on plumbing, joinery and landscaping jobs. His pride in his work can be felt throughout the business, receiving compliments from tenants and landlords in his wake.
We understand that you want to be able to trust the people who are working on your properties, which is why we only hire skilled tradespeople, whom we have complete confidence will protect your investments. Our team is reliable, professional, and friendly, and they will always go the extra mile to make sure that your tenants are happy and that your property is at its best.
We also understand that you want to be able to save money on maintenance costs. That's why we offer competitive rates and we work with you to develop payment options and competitive quotes that fit your budget, and that can be financed through your rents.
Not convinced? Here are some more of the benefits of using our in-house maintenance team:
- Peace of mind: You can rest assured knowing that your properties are in good hands.
- Convenience: We can handle all of your maintenance needs, so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
- Cost savings: We offer competitive rates and we work with you to develop a refurbishment quote that fits your budget.
- Improved tenant retention: When your properties are well-maintained, your tenants will be happier and more likely to stay longer. This can lead to increased rental income and lessen the risk of void periods.
- Increased property value: A well-maintained property is worth more than a poorly maintained property. This is because a well-maintained property is more attractive to potential buyers and renters.
To learn more about our in-house maintenance team, please visit our services page here