A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies.
Cookies we use
|Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
||Click here for an overview of privacy on Google
||We will embed Google Maps content onto the website; Google will then track your usage of maps, your IP address and location.
||We will embed Vimeo videos onto the website; Vimeo will then track your usage of the video, how long you watch it for, your IP address and location.
||Click here for an overview of privacy on Vimeo
||Wufoo is an HTML form builder, we use this to power the residential application form.
||Click here for an overview of privacy on Wufoo
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to usor filling out the form on the contact page
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- After recently deciding to put my house up for Let, I contacted Ultra Lets to seek some advice on becoming a landlord for the first time. They provided me with all the answers to my questions and I couldn’t be happier with the level of professionalism and the quality of service from the whole team. I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of letting their property.
- I was first introduced to Ultra Lets from a recommendation by a work colleague and having completed my first year with them, I can’t recommend them highly enough. The renovation work that they undertook on my property was brilliant and reasonable, both from a pricing and end-quality perspective. Additional repairs have always been promptly carried out and to a high standard. Whenever I or the tenants have a query, they are prompt in responding and maintain communications until a satisfactory resolution has been realised. Many thanks team!!!
- Are you a distance landlord? I've had 5 other agents in Hull, all of them have let me down. They had run off with the rent and charged me for a front gutter which had only been repaired etc. I am so pleased I have found Ultra Lets, they’re excellent, especially in sorting out DSS tenants and the council, thanks and keep up the good work!
- I am very happy with the responsiveness and reliability of Ultra Lets. They work very hard to maintain a high professional standard which I have experienced from beginning on. Not only do they do a great job managing my property but the information they provide about the property industry and upcoming legislation beyond day to day dealings adds great value to their service.
- We had previously been with two separate agents managing our flats in Hull before we were recommended to Ultra Lets. Of our four flats we had two vacant requiring works , and two with tenants not paying rent. Ultra Lets collected the rent on one of flats immediately and removed a bad tenant from the other. They then used the rent from the first to refurb the other two and let them out within a month. I now have 3/4 flats tenanted producing an income and one flat undergoing refurbishment. Overall my business partner and I are delighted to have a quality agent overseeing our investments at last!
- We have now used Ultralets for over 2 years to manage our portfolio, during which time we have found their service to be very professional, straightforward and efficient. I can highly recommend Spencer and his team to other landlords and property investors, I appreciate the great personal service they provide and commitment towards keeping our properties in Hull let and our tenants happy – which not always easy to achieve!
Vanessa - Birchgrove Estates
- I am delighted with the service provided by ultralets. They operate an efficient, professional service in both rent collection and managing the properties and the tenants. Their staff are responsive and polite. I am very pleased with their service and wish more agencies were like them
- We have found The Ultralets Team, to be very professional and efficient. All issues have been dealt with swiftly, and their advice has been honest, realistic and valuable. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
- I chose to let my properties in Hull through Ultralets over four years ago, since then all my properties have been let quickly, repairs have been dealt with efficiently and rents have been collected and sent to me promptly at the end of every month. I find all the staff at Ultralets friendly and approachable. Crucially they are honest when it comes to prospective tenants to ensure I have the best possible applicants moving into my properties
- I spoke to several agents before settling on Ultralets. They seemed to have the best working knowledge of the market and good contacts. They carried out a fairly complex refurbishment with minimum of fuss and at a good price, then went on to let the property within a matter of days