From time to time, we like to ask ourselves one key question... Why Ultralets? We know that our clients value our service, and continue to put their trust in us month-on-month, year-on-year.
We believe it's down to our comprehensive property management service. We offer full management, in-house maintenance and refurbishments, rent collection, EPC & pre-report services, advice and tips on best practices for new and seasoned landlords all with seamless onboarding processes and customer care. What does that mean? It means that nearly all property-related services can be handled by our expert team on a day-to-day basis.
So then we wondered what the next step in our complete property services offering might be, what is it that our clients still have to go elsewhere for? Insurance and mortgages.
And that's why we are thrilled to announce, Ultralets Financial Services 🎉
We are now an appointed representative of HL Partnership (HLP) the largest privately-owned Network for mortgage and protection advisors, backed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This means that we have access to a wide range of financial service products from leading insurers such as Legal and General and Liverpool Victoria (LV=). We can also offer specialist cover for atypical properties.
*Pop in and speak to a real human about your policy.
Our General Insurance offering includes:
- Free advice from a regulated expert: We are a regulated financial services provider, so you can be sure that you are getting advice and support from qualified professionals.
- Partnerships with leading insurers: We have partnerships with leading insurers, so you can be sure that you are getting the best possible coverage.
- Access to a specialist insurer: If your property is atypical, we can access a specialist insurer who can provide you with the right cover.
- Convenient ways to discuss your requirements: You can discuss your requirements with us face to face, over the phone, or via Zoom. We are also available on the high street for personal appointments.
- Cover arranged by the people who know your property almost as well as you do: We are property experts, so we can arrange cover that is tailored to your specific needs.
- Property needs ‘Under one roof’: We can arrange cover for all of your property needs, including buildings, contents, and landlord's liability.
- Less hassle: When was the last time you informed your insurers that your property was vacant? We can liaise directly with the insurer on your behalf. This will save you time and hassle on claims and renewals.
- Works team having access to an insurance expert: Even if your coverage isn't through us, our works team can still access an insurance expert for advice.
- We’ll help your tenants get cover: We can help them get the right cover, reducing their exposure to financial risk and protecting you.
- Optional extras such as legal cover: We can offer a range of optional extras, such as legal cover, to assist you in an ever more legally complex industry.
- Flexible payment options: We offer a range of flexible payment options to help you remain in control of your costs.
If you are looking for general insurance, we would be happy to discuss your requirements with you. Please contact us to find out more.
We are confident that we can provide you with the most suitable general insurance coverage, but we're not here to sell - so let's talk. Contact us today to find out more, give us a call at 01482 562 562 or drop our insurance expert Jack Newton an email at firstname.lastname@example.org