Hull and East Yorkshire is a beautiful and vibrant place to live, with a wealth of things to see and do for renters. From world-class museums and art galleries to stunning beaches and countryside, there's something for everyone in this corner of Yorkshire.
Here are a few ideas for things to do in Hull and East Yorkshire for renters:
- Visit The Deep: The Deep is a world-renowned aquarium that's home to over 3,500 marine animals from all over the world. You can see sharks, jellyfish and even penguins!
- Explore Hull's Old Town: Hull's Old Town is a maze of narrow streets and alleyways, full of historic buildings and quirky shops. Be sure to visit the Wilberforce House, a museum dedicated to the life of William Wilberforce.
- Take a walk along the Humber Estuary: The Humber Estuary is a beautiful place to take a walk or a bike ride. You can enjoy stunning views of the river and the surrounding countryside.
- Visit Bempton Cliffs: Bempton Cliffs are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and are home to some of the largest seabird colonies in Europe. You can see puffins, gannets, and other seabirds soaring overhead.
- Go for a swim at Bridlington Beach: Bridlington Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Yorkshire. It's a great place to relax and soak up the sun, or to go for a refreshing swim in the sea (following active swimming rules).
- Visit Sewerby Hall and Gardens: Sewerby Hall and Gardens is a beautiful stately home set in stunning gardens. You can explore the house, visit the gardens, or take a ride on the miniature railway.
These are just a few of the many things to do in Hull and East Yorkshire for renters. With so much to see and do, you're sure to never be bored in this vibrant corner of Yorkshire.
Looking for even more ways to get stuck into the culture and community in Hull and East Yorkshire? Here are some of our suggestions:
- Check out the local council website for information on events and activities.
- Join a local community group or club. This is a great way to meet new people and get involved in the local area.
- Take advantage of the free things to do in Hull and East Yorkshire. There are many museums, galleries, and parks that offer free admission.
- Be sure to check out the local markets in Berveley every Wednesday and Saturday. This is a great place to find bargains and unique items.
- Get involved in the Hull Freedom Festival. This annual festival celebrates the city's culture and heritage.
So there you have it, just a few of the many things you can do in Hull and East Yorkshire. We have something for everyone and we've only just scratched the surface of what's available to see, do and explore.
Take a look at our available properties here to start your search for your new home.